Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com> on 2022/03/07 16:15:26 UTC

Flink 1.15 Stabilisation Sync skipped tomorrow

Hello,

We will skip tomorrows weekly stabilisation sync.
It looks like all blockers are assigned and worked on. A significant number of contributors are on holiday tomorrow.

Currently we plan to cut off the 1.15 branch on Wednesday of Thursday this week.

In case you want to contribute something to the release there are some features to perform manual tests:
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26451 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26451>
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26462 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26462>
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26468 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26468>

Best, Yun Gao and Joe

Re: Flink 1.15 Stabilisation Sync skipped tomorrow

Posted by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com>.
Hi Gabor,

We will cut the branch today.

Best,