Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/06/03 04:15:41 UTC

June status report

Hi all,

A status report is due 11 June, to be added here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2008

One must be done in June, July, August, and from then on every 3 months.

Would someone like to start preparing that?

Regards,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: June status report

Posted by "Ian Holsman (Lists)" <li...@holsman.net>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> it looks fine to me - can you put that into the incubator wiki?

sorry for the late response. I was traveling the last 2 weeks.
It looks good to me as well.

rgrds
Ian

Re: June status report