Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 20:10:35 UTC

wrong response returned by camel

Hi guys,

I noticed that camel returns the request message sent to an
nmr:{namespace}service:endpoint instead of the response returned by the jbi
component.

I can confirm that the jbi component actually sends the request to the
remote webserver and receives a response. I also noticed that these action
is not consistent as camel sometimes gets response and logs it instead of
the original request.

here is my route:

<route>
      <from uri="nmr:nauRoute"/>
      <to uri="xslt:requestTo.xsl"/>
      <convertBodyTo type="javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource" />
      <to uri="nmr:{http://tempuri.org/}Service:ServiceSoap"/>
</route>

Thanks