Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gene Robichaux <Ge...@match.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/01 17:14:35 UTC

and known issues with --reset-offsets in 1.0.0

I am trying to reset some offsets for a consumer group in a QA environment using to-latest

kafka-consumer-groups --bootstrap-server <<server>>:9092 --topic Fraud --reset-offsets --to-latest --group fraudconsumer_fraud_mgroup

I run it, it tells me the new offsets for the partitions, but then when the consumer starts again, nothing has been reset.

Any ideas on what/if I am doing something wrong.

Gene Robichaux
Senior Director, Site Operations
Match
8750 N. Central Expwy, Ste 1400 | Dallas, Texas 75231

[cid:image001.png@01D488C3.14063B60]