Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alessandro Fogli <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 02:22:38 UTC

QueryParallelism

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to increase the level of parallelism within a single node. The Default value appears to be one. I already tried adding the property “<property name="queryParallelism" value="32"/>" in the xml file but it didn't work. Thanks

Best regards,
Alessandro

Re: QueryParallelism

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think that you need a custom cache template (as per
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table ) with <property name=
"queryParallelism" value="32"/>
and then create all caches with TEMPLATE=templateName instead of
PARTITIONED.

You may also need to create indexes with PARALLEL 24.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: QueryParallelism

Posted by Alessandro Fogli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,