Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Shum <tc...@taifook.com> on 2006/09/01 11:00:29 UTC

Way to organizing common JSPs?

HI all,

Assume I have something like

CommonJSP/
App1/
  +  App1-WAR/
App2/
  +  App2-WAR/

My colleagues now use ant to copy those shared JSPs in CommonJSP to individual App1-WAR and App2-WAR.
I am now trying to help them to switch to Maven2.  I am not sure if it is normal to have Common JSPs organized in
such way.  If so, how can I copy the JSPs to the real web apps?

If not, then what is the 'normal' way to deal with such situation?

(I am now using Maven 2)

Thanks a  lot.

Regards,
Adrian Shum

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook Securities Group, its group companies and their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parites do not accept liability for any damage caused by this email.

Re: Way to organizing common JSPs?

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
IIRC if a war artifact depends on a war artifact everything in the
webapp dir is copied.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet