Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Holliday <dh...@fozzie.webservepro.com> on 2004/01/03 20:51:54 UTC

What is the preferred method to build project?

Is it preferred to just modify the Jetspeed build itself?  Or is it better to keep our project separate from the Jetseed build like the Bluesunrise tutorial?  It sounds great to keep things separate, but in practice what do most people do?  Part 2 of the Bluesunrise tutorial seems to cause problems (with version 1.4 of Jetspeed).  I ended up just modifying the Jetspeed internationalization files.

Thanks,

-David