Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/29 14:22:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache James Protocols 1.6.2

Hi there,

I want to start to integrate the imap code base into Apache James
Protocols later the week. So I think we should release one more
version of Apache James Protocols now, as we had some improvements
till the last release. You know... release often, release early.

So please cast your VOTE:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-155/

[ ] +1 Please release
[ ] +0 No time to review
[ ] -1 Something is wrong

Bye,
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Protocols 1.6.2

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
You can read more on http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

(PMC stands for 'Project Management Committee' - If you contribute code,
you can be invited to become committer, and after to become part of the PMC)

Thx,
Eric

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by lclhst <l0...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

Posted by lclhst <l0...@gmail.com>.
+1 please release, let's move it all forward.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Norman Maurer <norman.maurer@googlemail.com

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
[x] +1 Please release

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
2012/1/29 Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to start to integrate the imap code base into Apache James
> Protocols later the week. So I think we should release one more
> version of Apache James Protocols now, as we had some improvements
> till the last release. You know... release often, release early.
>
> So please cast your VOTE:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-155/

[X] +1 Please release

Stefano

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Protocols 1.6.2

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>.
> [X] +1 Please release

Thanks
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Protocols 1.6.2

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Please release

Eric