Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/23 02:03:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Hello folks,

With the NiFi vote under way, I was thinking it was an appropriate time to
start discussion around the release of 0.5.0.  There have been some
important fixes as well as some initial support for integration with
Registry.  I think we should get MiNiFi upgraded to 1.7.0 dependencies when
that release successfully completes and start the release process.

It seems Jeremy already made a ticket to do so.  Jeremy, are you
volunteering to RM?  If not, I am happy to do so if no one else has any
interest.

Thanks!
Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Posted by Jeremy Dyer <jd...@gmail.com>.
Ok sure thing I will review those now. I will let you know if I find
anything. If not I'll merge them into master and kick off the release
process.

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.