Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by ken cottrell <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 20:59:30 UTC

UMLS credentials don't seem to let me run UMLS process XML files

I've received my UMLS username and password and can login to UMLS site, but
my credentials don't seem to be working properly on my local laptop cTAKES.

I can load this file ok - no errors:   - AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml

But I get the attached errors on my command line, and popup window when I
try to load either of these:

- AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSPRocessor.xml
- AggregatePlaintextUMLSPRocessor.xml

I assume this password is ok? I've tried both command line and entered into
runctakesCVD.sh file (see attachments):

username = kencottrell
password = Cbug,2018

ERROR
--------------
23 Jul 2018 15:36:01  INFO UmlsUserApprover - Checking UMLS Account at
https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser for user kencottrell:

23 Jul 2018 15:36:02 ERROR UmlsUserApprover - java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the
trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty

Ken Cottrell
(mobile)    214-546-5100
(private email)    cottrell.ken@gmail.com

Re: UMLS credentials don't seem to let me run UMLS process XML files

Posted by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com>.
I suspect the UMLS team means that the (
https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser ) URL  is not valid for
a person to type into a browser. Without having seen their full email,
that's the best I can surmise.

When I look at the URL that they mentioned that has documentation (
https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/help/license/validateumlsuserhelp.html ), that page
does state that the (  https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser
) URL is the correct one for *applications* to use.

Have you tried to verify your user ID and password by logging into the
following:

https://utslogin.nlm.nih.gov/cas/login

23 Jul 2018 15:36:01  INFO UmlsUserApprover - Checking UMLS Account at https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Futs-ws.nlm.nih.gov%2Frestful%2FisValidUMLSUser&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc2e907802f4c4402983f08d5f136216a%7C1a407a2d76754d178692b3ac285306e4%7C0%7C0%7C636680137172903280&amp;sdata=4TmaTpCPAGMGi9spkIFUevoueS5uJTt8BSWq2ccbDts%3D&amp;reserved=0 for user kencottrell:

23 Jul 2018 15:36:02 ERROR UmlsUserApprover - java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty

Ken Cottrell
(mobile)    214-546-5100
(private email)    cottrell.ken@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and against the law.

RE: UMLS credentials don't seem to let me run UMLS process XML files