Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Jeffrey C. Bellinger" <Je...@bbp-dac.com> on 2015/11/23 22:52:39 UTC

Desktop Sharing Mouse

I have been testing open meetings using Ubuntu and all the features work fine, I just can't tell based on previous posts if when the presenter is sharing the desktop if the users should be able to see the mouse.  I have installed several times and never have been able to see the mouse during a shared desktop.  Can someone please let me know if the mouse is supposed to be visible or if it is not able to be seen. Thanks.

[cid:bbp-logo-email66b0d9]

Department Direct Dial Phone Numbers

(630) 775 8551 - COBRA

         125 West Orchard Street, IL 60143

(630) 773 2337 - Admin (FSA /HRA)

         (630) 775 8321 direct    (630) 773 2228 main

(630) 775 8553 - Benefits (Insurance)

         (630) 775 8599 direct fax        (630) 773 2560 fax

(630) 775 8554 - Property & Casualty

         jeff@bbp-dac.com         www.bbp-dac.com

(630) 775 8555 - Payroll

Jeffrey C. Bellinger, Vice President

Confidentiality Note: This message including attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain protected health information (PHI), privileged, confidential or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of or attachments to this email is prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify me immediately. It is the sole responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this e-mail is free from virus or other defect which may adversely affect the recipient's business operations. We disclaim any liability for any damages, including special and incidental or consequential damages, and any related costs or expenses arising in any way whatsoever from the receipt or use of this e-mail. This e-mail is not an offer to create a contract and its terms do not form a legally binding contract. Nothing in this message, including attachments, should be construed as legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements.

Re: Desktop Sharing Mouse

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
AFAIR mouse is not visible
so everything works as expected :)