Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by TROY T KORNACKI <tr...@hannick.us> on 2019/11/08 13:25:54 UTC

OS Catalina

My open office won’t load after the Catalina update, any suggestions would be appreciated :)

  						 Troy T Kornacki
                                         				         Founder & President

                                							      mobile:  443-771-1140
                                  							office:  866-711-1128
                                  							   www.hannick.us

  		       CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL FOR RECIPIENT ONLY

Re: OS Catalina

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 08:25:54 -0500
TROY T KORNACKI <tr...@hannick.us> wrote:

> My open office won’t load after the Catalina update, any suggestions would be appreciated :)

This is the Apple Gatekeeper problem. see Q05/A05 in

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283#p420635

for details of how to get around this. The same tutorial also has many other useful suggestions for OpenOffice on an Apple Mac.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>