Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Manu Chadha <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2020/08/02 08:43:38 UTC

Is there a cqlsh method which could tell me if a column is empty or not?

Hi

I am storing image data as `base64` in rows of my table. If I query all records then the image data (which is large text) makes it difficult to read results in cqlsh. Is there a `cqlsh` method which can just tell me if the column is empty or not?

Something like

    select isPresent(image), other_columns from table where ....;

thanks
Manu

Re: Is there a cqlsh method which could tell me if a column is empty or not?

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@datastax.com>.
There isn't, no. Cheers!