Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by António Rodrigues <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 22:10:43 UTC

Re: Problem while uplaoding files using

I got many issues with inputFileUpload. But I have never seen that error.

I am curious. Why do you have tomahawk and myfaces jars together?
Tomahawk.jar would not be enough? Maybe they are conflicting with each
other.

By the way, there are incompatibilities between different version of myfaces
and tomahawk.
Check this out.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

Regards
António

Posted by Justin Case <se...@yahoo.com>.
> From: António Rodrigues

> I am curious. Why do you have tomahawk and myfaces jars  together?
> Tomahawk.jar would not be enough? Maybe they are conflicting with  each
> other.

AFAIK:
MyFaces = JSF implementation
Tomahawk = handy components
so there's no overlapping at all. Or did you mean something else?
Cheers,