Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/09/19 03:29:08 UTC

QUARTERLY REPORT OVERDUE!

Folks,

The Quarterly Report for OpenJPA is OVERDUE.  Please post immediately to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2006.

	--- Noel

RE: QUARTERLY REPORT OVERDUE!

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
I've updated it to:

<snip>
The code arrived this quarter, and that helped the community as there's
now something to discuss.  :)  The initial code drop emerged from BEA
and is now actively being worked on.  There have been community
discussions on new features, documentation, and release numbering.  The
community decided to use cwiki and adding documentation for the project.

The community added two new committers (Kevin Sutter and David Wisneski)
who are actively committing code to the tree.

We are currently working with the Spring community to address
integration issues and to ensure that OpenJPA plugs into a Spring
persistence container environment appropriately. Work is also ongoing to
build user-focused release downloads and to integrate with the Apache
continuous-integration facilities.
</snip>

--
Patrick Linskey