Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/22 14:03:53 UTC

Anyone Going to apache con core eu?

Re: Anyone Going to apache con core eu?

Posted by Milen Dyankov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,
I'm also going and hoping to meet (at least some of) you there.

Best,
Milen

--
http://about.me/milen

Re: Anyone Going to apache con core eu?

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey guys,

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hey Serge,

you'll do a keynote? COOL :D

will be a pleasure to meet you :-)

and of course all the others, we need to meet for a beer after day 1 ;)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead