Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Ludvig Flink <lu...@genesis.se> on 2017/09/20 15:08:26 UTC

Problem running rest server

Hello, I am trying to setup a kylin enviroment for testing kylin, but I'm getting errors with the rest server. Specifically with the joda-time dependency.

The error: "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.joda.time.format.DateTimeFormatter.withZoneUTC()"

At first i got this error in the rest server class, but after compiling with dependency of joda-time 2.8.3 i get this problem in "org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter"

I'm using OpenJDK 1.7.0_151, Hadoop 2.8.1 Hive 2.3.0, Hbase 1.3.1 and Kylin 2.1.0.

Any tips just pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards Ludvig Flink
Genesis IT AB

Sweden

Re: Problem running rest server

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The same error was reported on AWS EMR 5.8 [1]; I guess it is related to
HBase version. Kylin 2.1 is compiled with HBase 1.1; On 1.3 you may need
re-compile it.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/user@kylin.apache.org/msg02029.html

--
Best regards,