Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz> on 2019/06/24 17:37:24 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 2.3.0 RC3

Hi all,

This vote passes with 6 +1 votes (3 of which are binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.  Thanks to everyone who voted.

+1 votes
PMC Members:
* Ismael Juma
* Guozhang Wang
* Gwen Shapira

Community:
* Kamal Chandraprakash
* Jakub Scholz
* Mickael Maison

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg98814.html

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement will follow in the next few days.

thanks,
Colin

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 2.3.0 RC3

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the hard work Colin, and everyone else who helped get this out!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 2.3.0 RC3

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.