Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/11/26 19:52:07 UTC

Error in cloud-console-proxy pom, when using Eclipse

Hi all,

Is anyone else seeing this error in the maven config when looking in Eclipse?

Description Resource Path Location Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (execution:
generate-resource, phase: generate-resources) pom.xml
/cloud-console-proxy line 124 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping
Problem

I've found some references that describe how to provide m2e with
instructions for mapping the goals, but I wanted to check if I'm the
only one or not.  The fix, I think, requires me to check in some
changes to the pom that would provide m2e with instructions on
handling the config correctly.

-chip