Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 16:37:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r882170 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk: ./ demos/ demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/explorer/ demos/www/ tutorials/ tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/explorer/ tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/explorer/basic/ tutorials/src/

Hi Todd, after this, are you able to see if the Web Start version
still works (if the
org.apache.pivot.tutorials.explorer.ComponentExplorer is still
visible, or better, if the jar containing it has the main attribute) ?

Oh, just a curiosity, it has been removed from the Demos (both Applets
and Weeb Start pages), so how to launch it now ?

Tell me if I can help on this ...

Bye

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
> In a forthcoming change, it'll be linked to extensively in the tutorials pages.
> I'll verify that the jnlp link still works.
Ok, no problem, tell me if I can help you on this.

Byeeee

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
In a forthcoming change, it'll be linked to extensively in the tutorials
pages.  I'll verify that the jnlp link still works.

-T