Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com> on 2004/03/11 16:40:01 UTC

Re: New mod_python win32 installer for testing

I have made an updated installer using these scripts.
It can be downloaded from
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/files/mod_python-3.1.3.win32-py2.3.exe
I would appreciate feedback from anybody using Windows...

David

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
Yes, the file upload issue would have to be a "known bug" and is something
for the next release. I didn't get around to adding any of those fixes to
CVS, but I will.

Grisha

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
I just haven't had the time to look at it with PyCON and all the other
stuff going on. I will.

Grisha

Posted by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com>.

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.