Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/02 16:39:58 UTC

Re: Migrating to Kubernetes v0.5.3

Hi,

Anyone using 4-vm-setup?

When I list machines from master, it is listing only the master node, not
minions.

core@master ~ $ fleetctl list-machines
MACHINE        IP        METADATA
58b1a902...    172.17.8.100    -

And when I list minions from master, it is listing only the master node,
not minions.

core@master ~ $ kubecfg list minions
Minion identifier
172.17.8.100