Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ne...@asia1.com on 2001/10/31 06:53:35 UTC

'Send Params' Checkbox bug #4425

Hi,

As Mike put it 'the gui would not be harder to use if the checkbox
was not there'.  The only good thing which the checkbox can provide
is that it allows you to hit a web page with or without parms by just
checking/unchecking the checkbox.  Is this that useful?

Also, in the bug report I don't understand what is meant by 'if I
created the Web Test using the proxy server, arguments are
added, but the checkbox isn't checked'.  What arguments are we
talking about?  Can someone provide me with sample arguments added?
Sorry but maybe I'm a bit dense here.

I vote to remove the checkbox since it's not that useful.  If anyone
disagree, pls give your views on how it should behave and I'll
correct it accordingly.

Thanks.

neth