Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/01/10 00:22:19 UTC

January meetup

Guys,

I want to re-start the conversation about next meetup.
We have initially been discussing the dates around the end of January 2015.

And considering that we are planning Bigtop pretense on SCALE conference in
February it'd be great to have a brainstorm on what kind of workshops we
should do and exchange ideas on that.

So, shell we aim for the week of 19th or the following one?

Who wants to host it and where? Andre, do you still wanna do this?

--
Take care,
  Cos

Re: January meetup

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hmmmm....
How about first wk of February? I think I can make that easier... have to check calendar

Re: January meetup

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks dude!

Re: January meetup

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.

Re: January meetup

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.

Re: January meetup

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: January meetup

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:
> Pre 29th could tbe the week of 26 :)

Good point, but that only leaves 1/26 and 1/27 for me.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: January meetup

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.