Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Adrian Walker <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/15 17:28:23 UTC

Re: Jena+ retrieve information

Hi --

It's not Jena, but you may be interested in the author friendly system and
examples online at the site below.

In particular:

  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

In addition to its browser author-user interface, the system can be used
from Java (and other languages):

   www.reengineeringllc.com/iblClient1.java

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering