Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by ol...@ppi.de on 2003/03/14 09:27:03 UTC

OJB144: NPE in odmg.TransactionImpl.getObjectByIdentity()

Hello,

I found and fixed a minor bug in odmg.TransactionImpl
It occurs when getObjectByIdentity() is called while
the broker is null.  It results in a NPE:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl.getObjectByIdentity(TransactionImpl.java
:690)

I have entered the issue at scarab OJB144 together with a
test and a fix.

Olli

--
  Dr. Oliver Matz
  ppi Media GmbH

Re: OJB144: NPE in odmg.TransactionImpl.getObjectByIdentity()

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Thanks Oliver!
It's done.

regards,