Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2007/10/15 22:37:19 UTC

Proxy fixes

While I was away last week/weekend, I took some time to hack up
a couple of scripts to generate executive summary reports from
the Co-Advisor testing tool.

Scripts and reports at http://people.apache.org/~niq/coadvisor/
I'll add new reports as appropriate, to include at least regression
testing for future RCs/releases.

Reporting MAY be improved in future.  One possible improvement
that isn't my thing is a CSS stylesheet to improve Web presentation.
Folks with an eye for design: contributions welcome!

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/