Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by reese liu <re...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/14 11:51:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] About Apache APISIX community activities

Hi everyone,

I know there are a lot of online events in our community, including
Summit,Workshop or some Meetup…But most people just are watching online for
a short time,  not actually participating in them.

What kind of activity makes more people feel involved?
If you are an event organizer, what kind of events will you choose?
If you are an active participant, what kind of activities are you more
interested in?

Hopefully hear your voice.

Best regards.

Reese Liu

Re: [DISCUSS] About Apache APISIX community activities

Posted by Chao Zhang <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

From the participants' point of view,, introducing typical use cases
and a series of learning courses about APISIX will be popular .

Best regards
Chao Zhang

https://github.com/tokers

Posted by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org>.
 From an event organisation point of view, I prefer to discuss specific
application scenarios rather than technical details.

I like to know what challenges different people, in different companies,
have encountered in introducing APISIX into their technical routes and how
they have solved them.

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

在 2022年5月14日 19:51:20 上,reese liu <re...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Apache APISIX Community has had lots of users from Asia since day 1, and I
notice Slack new members and topics are growing gradually, it's a good
signal and if you want to find the answers, you should be involved deeply
in the community first.

Then where to start? Find your preferred channels (Mailing List, Slack,
GitHub, other IM channels, offline meetings, etc.), answer questions or
help users find answers. Please get to know them and throw your questions,
then find your answers.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

reese liu <re...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月14日周六 19:51写道: