Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/12 12:07:56 UTC

Start the server in remote debugging mode

Hi,

I am trying to start the zeppelin server in remote debugging mode.
I have already entered the entry *"export ZEPPELIN_MEM="-Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8111"* to
*zeppelin-env.sh* and configured the InteliJ Idea for remote debugging.

But still there is a message mentioning that connection to the port 8111 is
refused.

Is it enough to run the server by ./zeppelin.sh or are there any more
parameters to be added to it?

Thanks and regards!

--
*Minudika Malshan*
Undergraduate

Re: Start the server in remote debugging mode

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
If you set correct information Intellij tells you, I think there might be a
firewall issue. Can you check it? If you don't have to run zeppelin server
remotely, you can run ZeppelinServer in you intellij successfully.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net