Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/17 09:56:38 UTC

Re: Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13

Hi All,

I reported a similar bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6693.
It is introduced somewhere in Drill 1.13.0.
Kunal, could you please take a look?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Anton,
I've replied on the JIRA.(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6693?focusedCommentId=16584325&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16584325)

Tilak

From what you describe, the issue could be with the memory allocation. My response to Anton (see the above link) explains what the issue might be.

With DRILL-5741 introduced in Drill 1.13, the memory allocation for heap and direct is automatic. You can check the current JVM values and explicitly bump up the heap (using drill-env.sh). It is possible that, compared to 1.12, the heap memory is now less.

Also, numerous things have gone into 1.13 (and now 1.14... like  DRILL-6477 ), since Drill-1.12. You could try that as an alternative.

~ Kunal

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com