Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 20:22:43 UTC

XMLDocument redefinition

I`m trying to compile an app using sdo c++ and I get the following error:

Error    2    error C2371: 'XMLDocument' : redefinition; different basic
types    c:\program files\microsoft platform sdk for windows server 2003
r2\include\msxml.h    12413

Adriano Crestani

Re: XMLDocument redefinition

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pete,it worked ; ). Yes, I think it should be added to the faq, cause
most of coders usually use the "use namespace" command and they will
probably get the same error.

Adriano Crestani

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
I wish I'd written down what causes this :-(

Basically SDO has a header and class named XMLDocument but so has windows. I

--
Pete