Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by 汪晟 <wa...@pinole.com.cn> on 2012/06/01 12:03:05 UTC

How can i unload the standard function such as warehouse or party component?

Hi, Dear support,

I have one question about How can i unload the standard function such as warehouse or party component?

Thanks.

Thanks & Regards
Jestin Wang
Shanghai Pinole Technologies Consulting Co. Ltd.
Company Mail: wang_sheng@pinole.com.cn
MSN: wangsheng23@hotmail.com
Mobile: 138 1810 0786

Re: How can i unload the standard function such as warehouse or party component?

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hi,

Use security group for limit their view or unload their webapp on
ofbiz-component.xml file

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN