Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> on 2008/02/19 19:31:31 UTC

Simple example for using new amq script from Issue AMQ-1377

Does anyone have a simple example of how to use the new amq script?  I am
looking at using the jquery adapter, but when I try to address the
amq.AddListener function, I am told it does not exits. I have been trying to
"decyper" the chat example, but it is a bit above my head.

I am looking for an example of a button that calls the AddListener function
and one to call the sendMessage function.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,