Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Simpson <dr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 13:39:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Indexes with Require group

Greetings,

I would like to only allow directory Indexes to certain AuthGroupFile groups.

Is this possible via basic configuration?

Thanks for any information,
Drew

Re: [users@httpd] Indexes with Require group

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 01.11.10 08:39, Andrew Simpson wrote:
> I would like to only allow directory Indexes to certain AuthGroupFile groups.

you mean, that authorized users could see directory listings, others would
get an error?

> Is this possible via basic configuration?

afaik it's not.

then used against you.