Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Eng <be...@jetpen.com> on 2005/02/23 17:43:25 UTC

logout the user using the Tapestry restart service

When using web.xml <security-constraint> and <login-config> to
authenticate users, I am using the Tapestry restart service to
invalidate the user's session for logging out the user. This seems to
work, but is it the correct thing to do?

Ben

Re: logout the user using the Tapestry restart service

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
Yup.  There are few ways to effectively log out a user.  This is one of
them.

Paul