Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2019/09/26 19:58:45 UTC

Task list node

What would be the easiest way to list running tasks on a
node/agent/slave?

RE: Task list node

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

Yes thanks managed to get them with this

curl -s --user test:xxx
  --cacert /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/ca-test.crt
  -X GET https://m01.local:5050/state | jq '.frameworks[].tasks[] |
select(.state=="TASK_RUNNING") | del(.statuses, .discovery, .container,
.health_check) | "\(.name) \(.state) \(.slave_id)" '

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.

RE: Task list node

Re: Task list node

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.