Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/22 23:10:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.1

Hi,

On 1/18/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.1.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
> are cast.

The vote passes with three binding +1 and one non-binding +1 vote. The
binding votes were:

+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Stefan Guggisberg
+1 Marcel Reutegger

The non-binding vote was:

+1 Paco Avila

Thanks for the votes! I'll proceed to make the public release
announcement tomorrow once the release has been replicated through the
mirroring system. I'll also push the release artifacts to the Maven
repositories.

BR,

Jukka Zitting