Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Alex Genadinik <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/18 01:51:11 UTC

Questions about working with Fuseki

Hello,

Little by little I am getting things running as they are intended.  I got Fuseki to run, and I can update and query through its web interface. Mine is here:
http://128.48.204.195:3030/sparql.jsp

 I have a few confusion points:

1) While I am able to get it running through the web interface that I pointed to above, what url can I use to send queries and updates via http?

2) If I need to use a reasoner, how can I add it?  I understand that JENA is part of Fuseki.  But how do I configure a reasoner (pellet) to reason over my model before it gets queried? Or how is that kind of thing meant to work within this architecture?

3) If I need a reasoner, than will I have to install Java and write code to call the JENA API?  Or is it possible to just do it all via Fuseki?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Questions about working with Fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
I suggest you get an assembler description of setup you want working in
a normal Java program, then use that assembler with Fuseki.

Tim's answer on answers.semanticweb.com points to the documentation.

	Andy

Posted by Alex Genadinik <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.