Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2006/01/24 18:02:21 UTC

Injecting global into visit is proving to be very hard!

It's been several hours of attempts and google searches, but still no luck
in getting my global object into my visit object (via annotations).

While I will continue working on this, if anyone has any pointers, I would
really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Re: Injecting global into visit is proving to be very hard!

Posted by Derick Fernando <de...@thelabllc.com>.
Hello,

Injection using annotations in tapestry is only for components and pages
AFAIK. The hivemind method of doing it is to use <invoke-factory>
instead of <create-instance> in your <state-object> tag.

Hope that helps.

Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> It's been several hours of attempts and google searches, but still no luck
> in getting my global object into my visit object (via annotations).
>
> While I will continue working on this, if anyone has any pointers, I would
> really appreciate it!
>
> Thanks.

> http://www.eset.com

Derick Fernando