Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shanmugampl <sh...@india.adventnet.com> on 2003/06/06 07:13:32 UTC

Same session across applications

Hi All,

	I have around 10 applications deployed. My requirement is to have a
same session for all the 10 applications. I am ready to change the
Tomcat code if necessary.

	I have enabled SingleSignOn. What i require is, if the SingleSignOn Id
is the same then the already created session should be used(a new
session should not be created), otherwise a new session should be
created. If this is done, i will have only one session across all my
applications for a user.

	I know that i am going against the spec but still i would like to give
it a try. Where should i make a change in the code to achieve this
functionality.

Thanks
Shanmugam PL

Re: Same session across applications

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
You are in luck.  Check this out...
http://www.fwd.at/tomcat/sharing-session-data-howto.html

I haven't tried it, but it is supposed to be container agnostic.

Jake