Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/09/25 15:27:04 UTC

PIVOT-534

Hey Chris,

Just noticed a couple of minor things that we should probably change with respect to PIVOT-534:

- The transition values are no longer static final, so they should be moved up above the constant declarations. In fact, since they are styles, they should immediately follow all of the other style properties (both the fields as well as the getter/setter methods - we try to mimic the order so the methods are easier to locate).

- We should probably define constants that contain the default values, and use those to initialize the variables.

BTW, I am currently using the new "debugfocus" property to help resolve PIVOT-646 and it is working great.  :-)

Re: PIVOT-534

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
I made the changes and hopefully got the ordering correct.
(r1002616)

Chris

Re: PIVOT-534

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.