Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ayush Gupta <ay...@inquisant.com> on 2008/03/11 07:30:40 UTC

CXF with Clustered JMS using ActiveMQ Network of Brokers

Has anyone here used CXF with a clustered JMS using ActiveMQ's "Network of
Brokers"? Before I get much further along in setting this up, I was hoping
to get some words of wisdom or hear cautionary tales from folks who have
already treaded down this path.

More specifically though, as long as I've configured the "Network of
brokers" as per http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html, is it
just a matter of specifying the "java.naming.provider.url" property to CXF
as:

.         Either a hard coded list of URLs of the form
"static:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://remotehost:61616,tcp://..)"

.         Or a multicast discovery URL of the form "multicast://default"

-ayush

Re: CXF with Clustered JMS using ActiveMQ Network of Brokers

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
Hi Ayush,

I haven't tried with Netowork of brokers but I know how we connect to
the JMS broker and the configuration that you have provided in the mail
should work although it hasn't been tested in CXF as of yet. We do not
mess around the connection properties that are specific to JMS broker so
should work just like the Pure JMS client connecting the Broker.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Ayush Gupta wrote:
> Has anyone here used CXF with a clustered JMS using ActiveMQ's "Network of
> Brokers"? Before I get much further along in setting this up, I was hoping
> to get some words of wisdom or hear cautionary tales from folks who have
> already treaded down this path.
>

> More specifically though, as long as I've configured the "Network of
> brokers" as per http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html, is it
> just a matter of specifying the "java.naming.provider.url" property to CXF
> as:
>
> .         Either a hard coded list of URLs of the form
> "static:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://remotehost:61616,tcp://..)"
>
> .         Or a multicast discovery URL of the form "multicast://default"
>

> -ayush

Registered Number: 171387