Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bjacobs <bj...@gojbm.com> on 2011/07/01 23:21:19 UTC

Axis 1.4 dependencies?

I use the class org.apache.axis.client.Service from Axis 1.3 in a bean class.

I add the axis.jar to the dependencies in my pom.xml, but when I install my
component in Service Mix 4.3.0, it complains:
Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sun.jimi.core

What is that?  Does adding axis.jar mean I have to add a bunch of other jars
to support it?  If so, is there a list somewhere of dependent jars I can
refer to?

Re: Axis 1.4 dependencies?

Posted by bjacobs <bj...@gojbm.com>.
Thanks so much for the response!

Re: Axis 1.4 dependencies?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-7-2, at 上午5:21, bjacobs wrote:

> I use the class org.apache.axis.client.Service from Axis 1.3 in a
> bean class.
>
> I add the axis.jar to the dependencies in my pom.xml, but when I
> install my
> component in Service Mix 4.3.0, it complains:
> Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sun.jimi.core
>
> What is that?  Does adding axis.jar mean I have to add a bunch of
> other jars
> to support it?  If so, is there a list somewhere of dependent jars I
> can
> refer to?
Hi,

Yes, you need add all bundles which axis jar depend on.
And you can post the dependency list question on Axis mailling list to
get help, IMHO that's the best place to ask such question, :-)

Freeman

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com