Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 14:36:15 UTC

ZooKeeper RC

Hi guys they're releasing a new version today an RC with a bug fix just
thought I'd let everybody know

Re: ZooKeeper RC

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
You can create a maven settings files like the following in your home
dir.  I got the url from the zookeeper release vote email.

$ cat ~/.m2/settings.xml
<settings>
    <profiles>
      <profile>
        <id>zookeeperRC</id>
        <repositories>
          <repository>
            <id>zookeeperRC</id>
            <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/</url>
            <releases>
              <enabled>true</enabled>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
              <enabled>false</enabled>
            </snapshots>
          </repository>
        </repositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</settings>

With that file created, can run the following command in fluo dir to
build against that staged version of zookeeper

  mvn clean verify -Dzookeeper.version=3.4.11 -PzookeeperRC

The Fluo pom has a zookeeper.version property that this command
overrides.  The -PzookeeperRC activates the staging repo in your
~/.m2/settings.xml file.

Re: ZooKeeper RC

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Keith sounds good!