Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Tommy Tynjä <to...@diabol.se> on 2014/03/15 05:57:48 UTC

OPENEJB-1836 - @Local validation

I started looking at OPENEJB-1836 (Validation: @Local on bean with
no-interface should use @LocalBean) and have been browsing the code base
somewhat.

The check would be rather easy to put into CheckAnnotations, alongside the
already present @WebService validation. There are however some @Local
checks in AnnotationDeployer as well, around row 3064. What would be the
most preferrable place to insert this validation?

Best regards,
Tommy Tynjä

Re: OPENEJB-1836 - @Local validation

Posted by Tommy Tynjä <to...@diabol.se>.
This issue has been pending for two weeks now since review. Is there any
interest in merging this small patch to prove that we validate the
particular scenario correctly?

Best regards,
Tommy Tynjä

Posted by Tommy Tynjä <to...@diabol.se>.