Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sachin Agarwal via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2022/08/05 16:06:28 UTC

Re: [idea] A new IO connector named DataLakeIO, which support to connect Beam and data lake, such as Delta Lake, Apache Hudi, Apache iceberg.

This is wonderful to hear -
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/get-started-contributing/#contribute-code
has the process to contribute; we're very much looking forward to seeing
your DataLakeIO!