Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by vn...@ca.ibm.com on 2002/05/06 22:37:49 UTC

defining an array

Hi there,
I am using the VariableInfo class to create scripting variables in my
custom tags.  Now I would like to create a variable scripting array using
this VariableInfo class. Do you know how I can do this?

Thanks,

Vipan Nikore,
Software Developer for Websphere Commerce Suite
Electronic Commerce Development Team
IBM Toronto Lab
905-413-4930
vnikore@ca.ibm.com

Re: defining an array

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
On Mon, 6 May 2002 vnikore@ca.ibm.com wrote:

> I am using the VariableInfo class to create scripting variables in my
> custom tags.  Now I would like to create a variable scripting array
> using this VariableInfo class. Do you know how I can do this?

Remember that with VariableInfo, you're instructing a JSP translator on
how to produce Java source, so for the answer, look simply to how you'd
create an array in Java source:  use

  java.lang.String[]
  java.lang.Object[]

(and so forth) as the name of the class.

--
Shawn Bayern
"JSP Standard Tag Library"   http://www.jstlbook.com