Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2019/12/31 01:53:20 UTC

New committer: Yuan Tian, Kaifeng Xue, Tianci Zhu, Zesong Sun

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
has invited Yuan Tian, Kaifeng Xue, Zesong Sun, Tianci Zhu
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org
2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (You need to download a two-step
velidation application (In Chinese: Google 身份验证器) in your mobile)

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PMC

Re: New committer: Yuan Tian, Kaifeng Xue, Tianci Zhu, Zesong Sun

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yuan Tian, Kaifeng Xue, Tianci Zhu, Zesong Sun,well deserved!
Congrats on the vigorous development of IoTDB community!

Best,
Jincheng

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2019年12月31日周二 上午9:53写道: