Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Neha Trivedi <ne...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 05:32:58 UTC

Re: Adding New Nodes/Data Center to an existing Cluster.

Hi,
Can you specify which version of Cassandra you are using?
Can you provide the Error Stack ?

regards
Neha

Posted by Sachin Nikam <sk...@gmail.com>.
Neha/Sebastian,
Sorry for the typo. We use DSE 4.7 which ships with Cassandra 2.1
Regards
Sachin

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Neha Trivedi <ne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sachin,
> Hope you are not using Cassandra 2.2 in production?
> regards
> Neha
>
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Sebastian Estevez <
> sebastian.estevez@datastax.com> wrote:
>
>> DSE 4.7 ships with Cassandra 2.1 for stability.
>>
>> All the best,
>>

>> [image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>
>>
>> Sebastián Estévez
>>
>> Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.estevez@datastax.com
>>
>> [image: linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax> [image:
>> facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/datastax> [image: twitter.png]
>> <https://twitter.com/datastax> [image: g+.png]
>> <https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>
>> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>
>>

>> <http://cassandrasummit-datastax.com/?utm_campaign=summit15&utm_medium=summiticon&utm_source=emailsignature>
>>
>> DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
>> delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
>> Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
>> size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
>> database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
>> most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Sachin Nikam <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> @Neha,
>>> We are using DSE 4.7 & Cassandra 2.2
>>>
>>> @Alain,
>>> I will check with out OPS team about repair vs rebuild and get back to
>>> you.
>>> Regards

Posted by Neha Trivedi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Sachin,