Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pkc <pk...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 21:29:31 UTC

AjaxLazyLoadingPanel finished event?

Hi Everyone,

I need to update a feedback panel with some info after a lazy load panel
finishes getting its data.  I was looking for a method like "onPanelLoaded(
AjaxRequestTarget target )" but didn't see anything so not sure how to get
my feedback panel refreshed.

Thanks for any tips.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadingPanel finished event?

Posted by pkc <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Just to follow up, I tried overriding getLoadingComponent but the handler is
not an AjaxRequestTarget so find(AjaxRequestTarget) returns null.  Could
this be because I'm forcing the panel (and its tree component) to refresh
when browser refresh is hit?

I will open a feature request regardless.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadingPanel finished event?

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for explanation!

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>wrote:

> This change is properly documented in the migration guide and as I said so
> far no one complained :-)

Your suggestion sounds like a helper for the migration which we wont be
> able to remove in the future.

Yes your comments are right and fair... it might be that my brain is
needing some holidays;-)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.